Please be advised that Council’s Animal Permit Renewals were due on 31 August. This includes the following permit types:
- Birds and fowl permit
- Livestock (in designated urban area) permit
- Small stock (in designated urban area) permit
- Multiple animals (breeder or show) permit
- Multiple animals (domestic cat or dog)
- Multiple Dwelling (domestic cat & dog) permit
An extension to renew and pay for existing permits has been granted until 30 September. Outstanding permits after 30 September will be cancelled.
Additionally, dog registrations were due on 1 August. To avoid enforcement action and/or on-the-spot fines, please contact the council to register your dog or ensure your animal’s information is updated.
Payment for outstanding permits and dog registrations can be made at any council service centre or via phone by calling 1300 242 686.
If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact council.