Central Highlands Regional Council encourages people to nominate for the Queensland Community Achievement Awards.
The awards are all about recognising the silent achievers and nominations are only open for one more month. Nominating someone is an opportunity to give thanks and recognition where needed – to community champions.
These are passionate and inspirational people who are committed to making communities a better place.
Nominations can be made in the following categories:
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Australia Pacific LNG Community Hero Award
- Pullenvale Ward Outstanding Achievement Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- University of Southern Queensland Teaching Excellence Award
- Awards Australia Small Business Achievement Award
- DSS Law Community Group of the Year Award
Nominations close 28 August 2018 and can be made over the phone by calling the awards office on 1300 055 096.
For more information, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org