Central Highlands Development Corporation (CHDC) is a not-for-profit organisation and is the lead economic development agency for the Central Highlands region of Queensland, Australia, which includes the communities of Arcadia Valley, Bauhinia, Blackwater, Bluff, Capella, Comet, Dingo, Duaringa, Emerald, Rolleston, Sapphire Gemfields, Springsure and Tieri.
CHDC facilitates a wide range of projects and initiatives across the region and is proactive in providing relevant advice, statistical information, workshops and networks to support business, industry, government and community. As an organisation, we are dedicated to:
• Advocating for sustainable regional and economic growth
• Proactively marketing and promoting the Central Highlands as a region of choice
• Enhancing workforce development
• Supporting business development, innovation and capacity
• Supporting community organisations to develop skills and knowledge