Central Highlands Regional Council is hosting a round of general community consultations in Dingo, Bauhinia, Duaringa, Big Bend, Bluff and Comet.
Councillors will visit the six locations on Wednesday 6 February and Thursday 7 February 2019.
Wednesday 6 February 2019
- Dingo, Community Hall – 9.00am
- Bauhinia, Community Hall – 1.00pm
- Duaringa, Old Library – 4.30pm
Thursday 7 February 2019
- Big Bend, ‘Karamarra’ – 10.00am
- Bluff, Community Hall – 2.00pm
- Comet, School of Arts – 5.00pm
The consultations are an opportunity for people to meet councillors, ask questions and raise concerns, and receive updates on projects in their area.
Questions for councillors can now be submitted via council’s community engagement website ‘Have your say’, prior to the consultations.
Visit haveyoursay.chrc.qld.gov.au to submit questions before 1 February 2019.