The Queensland Regional Achievement & Community Awards have been launched for 2016 and the state-wide search has begun. The Awards are all about the passion of the people who are committed to making Queensland a better place to live. If someone has made an impact or difference in your life or has impressed you with their community spirit, why not nominate them?!
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Access Community Services Cultural Diversity Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- ATEC Rail Group Leadership and Innovation Award
- Australia Pacific LNG Regional Service Award
- Gladstone Printing Services Trade and Career Achievement Award
- MOA Benchmarking Community Service in Aged Care Award
- University of Southern Queensland Education Innovation Award
- Prime Super Community Group of the Year Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with the winner of each category receiving $2500 from the Commonweath Bank.
Nominate someone that has touched your life or who has made a significant contribution to our community.
Nominations are now open on the Awards Australia website, they close on Friday 29 July 2016.