Council is required to maintain a register of development applications and decisions under s 264 of the Planning Act 2016.
These documents can be accessed through the following two platforms:
- Applications lodged and decided since 1 November 2019 can be viewed through our online services portal.
- This handy guide will help you navigate the DA tracking section of the online services portal.
- Applications that were processed and decided between 3 July 2017 and 1 November 2019 are available through the TRACK portal.
- This handy guide will help you navigate the CHRC TRACK portal.
Information available includes:
- Application type
- Name of applicant
- Date lodged
- Assessing officer
- If application has been decided
- Work history
- Relevant documents
Not sure which date range a development application falls into? Why not contact one of our Development & Planning staff through the following methods:
- Mail: PO Box 21, EMERALD QLD 4720
- Phone: 1300 242 686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org