- Is to assist customers in tracking progress of the development applications.
- Deals with key milestones in the development application process – it is not a detailed history.
- Should NOT be relied upon as accurate especially by those who may be using this as a basis to decide whether to purchase or finance property – if you fall into that category you should obtain further written confirmation from Council.
Please note that some types of documents (e.g. plans, drawings and documents containing personal information) may not be available through Track, even if they form part of a development application which is otherwise available.
The information available on Track may be incomplete and should not be relied upon as a search. No warranty is given in relation to the data (including accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability) and no liability accepted (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss damage or costs (including consequential damage) relating to any use of the data. Customers should continue to perform their building search online at centralhighlands.qld.gov.au, over the counter at one of our Customer Service Centres or by fax, post or email.
Council (or other agencies)
- Owns copyright to material on this site.
- Grants you a licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content.
Central Highlands Regional Council reserves all other intellectual property rights.
Track may record some information about each access to the website (for example, the IP address of the computer from which Track is accessed, the date and time of access, and the pages, documents or information accessed). This information is used for statistical and site development purposes. Except for information specifically provided by users, Council does not collect any other personal information during use of Track. Any personal information specifically provided will not be disclosed to third parties except with the consent of the subject user, or where required by law.
Data must not be used for direct marketing or be used in breach of the privacy laws.
Council takes steps to maintain the currency and accuracy of the personal information it holds. If users require access to any personal information about them that may be held by Council, or if users have any other questions about information privacy, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1300 242 686
All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
By accessing this information I request to do so under Section 264 of the Planning Act 2016 and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 264 of the Planning Act 2016.
I understand this disclaimer and agree with the terms and conditions.