Council is providing an incentive for projects that can demonstrate that they will provide a significant net economic and community benefit to the Central Highlands region.
Development incentive packages apply to both facilities and structures for:
- New businesses;
- Expansion to existing businesses; and
- Residential development in Central Highlands townships other than Emerald, Blackwater and Capella.
Incentives may be in the form of (but not limited to) a reduction or elimination of fees and charges, time schedule for payment of fees and charges or a joint marketing or promotional package.
To determine your eligibility for an incentive simply:
- Download the REDI Policy and assess your project/business against listed the criteria.
- Use the fact sheet and checklist in conjunction with the policy to assist you in preparing your submission.
- Download the application form or fill it out below.
- Your online form will be submitted automatically. If you downloaded your application form forward it and all supporting material to email@example.com or lodge at any council office.
Other helpful resources:
Please contact council’s Strategic Land Use Team for assistance with all matters relating to the REDI Policy.