Information and resources about novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and its impact on council services.
- Council is committed to supporting Queensland Health as the lead agency responsible for responding to novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Council undertakes regular business continuity planning to ensure we are well prepared to respond to a range of situations.
- Council is closely monitoring the situation and senior management is regularly meeting to review business operations and service delivery.
- Regular updates will continue to be provided to workers, volunteers and contractors, and customers will be advised if any changes are required.
- Council is proactively encouraging workers to maintain personal hygiene and we are committed to providing a hygienic work environment. We are also encouraging everyone in the community to maintain personal hygiene and make responsible choices for the benefit of them, their families and our community. We encourage everyone to stay informed.